Today my blog is five years old. My writing has stagnated
a bit a lot since moving to Jordan (as evidenced by the fact that my last post was published a month and a half ago). But I’ve been writing.For once, my life was relatively stable over the past year. No international moves. No job changes. I’m still in school (almost done!). I wouldn’t say the last year was boring though, as we traveled a lot and welcomed some visitors to Jordan.After five years of blogging and a year and a half into our third Foreign Service tour, here are some of my favorite blog posts and highlights from the past year. Happy Blogiversary to La Vie Overseas!
- Oman | Muscat
- Turkey | Istanbul
- Spain | Barcelona
- Halfway to a Graduate Degree
- CPC Mindset
- Spanish Friday: Enrique Iglesias Live in Amman
- Lebanon | Beirut
- Wordless Wednesday: Rabat
- 2016 Intention Review: A Letter to Myself
- Singapore, New Zealand & Australia: By the Numbers
What are your favorite blog posts from the past year?